What We Do..
We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading designer’s:-
Apart from creating a functional and quality interior environment qualified through education, experience and examination, as we can identify, research and creatively resolve issues that lead to a healthy, safe and comfortable physical environment, we provide various services including:
* Consulting services to help determine project goals and objectives
* Generating ideas for the functional and aesthetic possibilities of the space
* Creating illustrations and renderings
* Developing documents and specifications relative to interior spaces in compliance with applicable building and safety codes
* Allocating, organizing and arranging a space to suit its function
* Monitoring and managing construction and installation of design
* Selecting and specifying fixtures, furnishings, products, materials and colours
* Purchasing products and fixtures
* Designing and managing fabrication of custom furnishings and interior details
* Designing lighting and specifying
We are concerned with aesthetics, style and mood, and have comprehensive training with commanding skills that include an understanding of:
* Flame spread ratings, smoke, toxicity and fire rating classifications and materials
* Space planning for public and private facilities
* National, state and local building codes
* Standards regarding the needs of disabled or elderly persons and other special need groups
* Lighting quality and quantity
* Acoustics and sound transmission
We also works with only surface decoration - paint, fabric, furnishings, lighting and other materials for large areas .
We also work towards making a space attractive .In addition to the aesthetics of a space, we creates a space that is functional, efficient and safe that enhances the quality of the working and living environment.
Consult Design & Interiors for space planning in your offices:
When you’re planning an office move, thinking of refitting commercial premises or responsible for managing a major refurbishment, you need expert advice and project management from a company you can trust.
Design and Interiors Expert team has been winning clients’ confidence for over a decade. At Design and Interiors, We tailor our design, refurbishment and fitting-out services to meet organisations’ individual needs, and we have a track record of success in projects ranging from simple refits to multi-million pound refurbishments.
Our comprehensive service portfolio includes space audits, design, construction of new interiors and full relocation management. We can also help select property, create temporary office space and manage out-of-hours refurbishments to occupied space - with the absolute minimum disruption to business.
Whatever the size and complexity of the project, our aim is simple: we design office space to suit your organisation, and create the results you need . . . on budget and on time.
The Benefits of using Design & Interiors:
* Single point of responsibility
* Complete accountability
* Faster completion times
* Less expensive
* Less hassle